Business coaching is a focus of our consulting practice in Vienna, which enables us to effectively use a systemic approach to organisational development, professional experience at home and abroad, and our training in business administration and psychology. To this end, we have briefly outlined our offer here.
Achieving more with business boaching
In order to achieve more as a professional, as a team or an organisation, it is often the task of managers to challenge existing perspectives in order to open up new ways forward for themselves and others. To this end, business coaching is an effective tool: it helps executives to reflect patterns of thought and action, to recognize alternative approaches and to shape opportunities to act.
Because organisations are relational, communication and meaning-making systems it is often useful to understand organisational dilemmas and problems in these terms. Our systemic methods help to understand relationships and communication processes comprehensively, gain insights into the dynamics that are leading to problems and solutions and hence to act more effectively as a leader. In other words, systemic methods are particularly useful to position yourself successfully or to influence a system.
Making effective use of business coaching
With business coaching, we help managers to effectively master special challenges. Through coaching, insights can be gained, for example, into the complexity of the specific problem, into one’s own strengths and experiences, into relationship dynamics, and into possible approaches to achieving goals.
Business coaching is useful to
- Getting to grips with new or complex situations
- Developing and evaluating alternative courses of action
- Increasing collaboration and productivity in a team or department
- Developing relationships or improve team dynamics
- Starting and completing change projects successfully
- Developing as a leader and staying in balance.
When working with top-level managers, the achievement of the goals of the overall system, the organisation or the company comes first. To this end, we reflect on and develop with members of the management team their assessment of the situation, their considerations for tasks and the relevant processes to advance the organisation. Depending on what is required we also invite new perspectives in relation to organisational purpose, structure, culture and process and help thinking trough actions and implications in a confidential, safe and creative process. Target systems in executive coaching include, for instance:
- Overcoming growth or performance limits in the organisation
- Personal effectiveness in a system of key stakeholders
- Reflecting on and developing dynamics in the management team and in the wider organisation
- Initiating and implementing organizational and cultural changes
- Strategizing the organisation
- Knowing and using your potential and your limitations.
We are interested in your concerns and would therefore be happy to talk to you about our business coaching or executive coaching offer without obligation.